Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

Onion domain: http://ylcjjrqko7pgobnvzreemm565ea3oj3c7rfqqb4x4twmay6hafv54mid.onion/

File: 1617725565475.jpg (151.41 KB, 1200x800, 3:2, e3.0.jpg)

No.1104

>LOS ANGELES – April 6, 2021 – It’s “Game On.” for E3, as The Entertainment Software Association (ESA) officially unveils plans for a reimagined, all-virtual E3 2021 that will engage video game fans everywhere. E3 2021 will take place June 12 through June 15.

Confirmed at E3:
>Xbox + Bethesda
>Nintendo
>Capcom
>Konami
>Ubisoft
>Take Two Interactive
>Warner Bros Games
>Koch Media

Unconfirmed (could still hold events independently in June):
>Sony
>EA
>Activision
>Square Enix
>Bandai Namco
>SEGA

Summer of Gayming BTFO

No.1105

>>1104
kinda woulda been nice if CDPR was there and they apologized and then showed off the game completely fixed

No.1107

File: 1617807912637.jpg (198.27 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, 1396987166009.jpg)

Hopefully the companies stop using muh coronavirus as an excuse and actually make some fucking video games for once, but I'm not getting my hopes up since E3 has been kinda shitty for years now.
Really I just miss all the fun we used to have, like the fort building, the collab images and everyone generally being hype as fuck, seems like nobody's as enthusiastic about it anymore

No.1109

>>1107
>and everyone generally being hype as fuck
maybe on cuckchan where you came from
go back

No.1110

>>1109
Are you telling me you didn't browse 4chan at some point? If so how did you even find out about imageboards?

No.1111

>>1110
"hype" is for shills and muppets (and the corps profiting from their idiocy)
it is a BAD THING

No.1113

File: 1617820285895.jpg (37.04 KB, 800x600, 4:3, 1147943110851.jpg)

>>1107
I honestly think this one will be huge

>Xbox, Nintendo, Ubisoft, Koch Media

All of these have a massive backlog of games that have been delayed for years or still yet to be shown, so it's a guarantee that at least some of those will be at E3

>2K, Konami

Both been dormant for years and are looking to ramp up again

>EA

New Mass Effect and Dragon Age plus new Respawn game

No.1114

>>1111
>stop getting excited about video games on the video games board bro

No.1115

>>1114
its some retarded faggot running around every /v/ posting these exact same muh gb2 cuckchan posts hes not even trying to hide it

No.1116

>>1113
I was thinking the same too. The Switch has a ton of games with little to no info released (BoTW2, Metroid Prime 4, Bayo 3, SMTV etc) as well as maybe a few unannounced projects they been holding back because of corona shit, and there's pressure on Sony/Xbox to finally release some content for their nogaems machines. There was also that Capcom release schedule leaked recently so we have a good idea of what to expect from them.
>Konami
With the success of Bloodstained I can see them announcing a new Castlevania game at some point, would be hype as fuck as long as they don't fuck it up like they did with LoS

No.1117

>>1115
I find it funny how 8chan made up "cuckchan" even though the cripple unironically got cucked in the literal sense

No.1118

File: 1617896708536.jpg (204.5 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, DragonsDogma.jpg)

>>1116
>There was also that Capcom release schedule leaked recently so we have a good idea of what to expect from them.
That schedule looks insane. Three new Resident Evil games, two new Monster Hunter games, Dragon's Dogma 2, Resident Evil 4 remake, new Mega Man, Onimusha and Final Fight. If I didn't know it was real I would've called bullshit on it.

>With the success of Bloodstained I can see them announcing a new Castlevania game at some point, would be hype as fuck as long as they don't fuck it up like they did with LoS

I think a new Silent Hill is next, just from all the hints and teases. That will probably indicate whether they do more console / PC games or return to arcades and mobileshit.

No.1119

File: 1617903209748.jpg (80.95 KB, 600x337, 600:337, PC-Gaming-Show.jpg)

PC Gaming Show and Future Games Show confirmed

No.1120

>>1118
I totally forgot about Silent Hill, wonder if they'll reuse anything from Kojimbo's cancelled game or just start from scratch?

No.1124

>>1117
8chan didn't make up that term, everyone was calling it cuckchan after moot was outed as a literal cuck. 8gag just used it more often because of 4gag refugees.

No.1125

File: 1618002615238.png (206.48 KB, 991x672, 991:672, dosh_apu.png)

>>1107
>Really I just miss all the fun we used to have, like the fort building, the collab images and everyone generally being hype as fuck, seems like nobody's as enthusiastic about it anymore

We can always try do pull it off here. And on endchan's /v/ board too. I'm sure /sp/ and /kc/ can help too. We got a few people who can try to redo the old good times we used to have.

No.1126

>>1104
>E3 is back

Does anyone have that E3 bingo card that always gets posted on /v/ before the event happens? Me feels that it is missing for this thread tbh

No.1129

>>1124
Correct me if I'm wrong (my memories of old internet drama aren't great) but wasn't the moot being a cuck thing just because he helped a grill with her bags or some shit?

No.1131

>>1129
tbh it's been pretty long so i dont remember 100% but i think he was dating her and she was clearly fucking another man and he luggage lad cuck a duck thing happened
who cares either way he sold out and cucked the entire site by replacing all the mods with histrionic tumblards so that alone makes it cucked af not to mentin there were probably literal glowniggers moving things behind the scenes because of that whole cp spam fiasco on /b/ that moot and nobody else really tried to do anything to stop
fuck i might be misremembering some of that too internet history is gay and mostly irrelevant anyway especially in regards to imageboards because peoples experiences vary so widely theres no consensus on quality outside of broad generalizations of certain years long time periods

No.1132

>>1125
Sure, why not? Maybe make a cytu.be room and invite everyone when it happens

No.1133

>>1131
I don't really blame him for selling the site tbh. 4chan was originally made just for moot and his bros to discuss anime so I doubt he expected it to get so big or to have to deal with all the trouble they got into over CP and /pol/ shit. But yeah the mods were always fags even back in the day (idk why people still worship Snacks because that guy was a huge faggot) and I wouldn't be surprised if the rumors about CIA niggers running /b/ are actually true too.

No.1135

>>1125
it is possible that society has changed to the point where that stuff is gone, unfortunately
at least some of teh fun hijinks of those times had something to do with youth
all those people are oldfags now, im not sure theres an appropriate younger generation to replace them tbh

No.1136

>>1135
this is a rally gud point
imageboards are full of people remembering their youth and being bitter that things are different and they want to blame everything except for their own aging. not trying to say that their aging is the exclusive issue, but that they pretend that its anything but their aging

No.1137

>>1120
>I totally forgot about Silent Hill, wonder if they'll reuse anything from Kojimbo's cancelled game or just start from scratch?
I think they probably scrapped all of it. But the thing is, they can't get rid of people's expectations. Whatever they come up with is going to have to wow and impress on the level of P.T, otherwise there is really no point to it.

>>1132
cytube is a thread killer, just host a cyclical / stickies here

No.1138

>>1137
doubt that any mod pays enough attention to this board for a thread to get cyclical or sticky tbh

No.1139

not like it matters, this board is so slow that an active thread is defacto sticky so just post here about it or don't

No.1140

>>1136
It especially shows now that there's a generational gap on imageboards with all the boomer vs zoomer shitpost wars. But even among younger people there doesn't seem to be as much enthusiasm about things on the internet these days. My personal theory is that it's related to the more prominent use of irl identities online and the overpoliticization of the internet, so people are more wary of posting strong opinions about anything. This might be complete bullshit though, idk

No.1143

>>1140
well ofc thats part of, probably even most of it, but theres also so much more deliberate demoralization going around not just in mass media but even down to small community levels that it probably just kills any possibility of joy to be had in interacting with anyone but a super tiny circle of friends they know irl and showing open hostility towards everyone else
modern children are some of the loneliest people ive ever seen even the niggers dont seem to interact with each other as much nowadays outside of burning and looting when the excuse arises

No.1148

>>1143
Yeah, I hate to be a typical boomer whining about smartphones but I've seen whole groups of people in public all sitting in silence staring at their phones, shit is weird tbh

[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ 76 / egy / h / kc / librejp / sp / v ] [ ukko ]