Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
:
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

Onion domain: http://ylcjjrqko7pgobnvzreemm565ea3oj3c7rfqqb4x4twmay6hafv54mid.onion/

File: 1620337323351.jpg (37.08 KB, 474x414, 79:69, th.jpg)

No.781

Good night /int/!

No.782

good night yui

No.783

File: 1620396387942.jpg (22.76 KB, 540x549, 60:61, 1457887074206.jpg)

At the top is Mio. She is the coolest in the band, she has an awesome voice and she seems pretty chill to hang around with. All in all she has the platonic qualities that suit me well in a partner while still being someone enough like me so I could be friends with her. She is also super cute. Then there is Azusa. She is cute but her personality would get on my nerves from a waifu perspective. I can't handle people who take life to seriously. She's pretty cool though. Then there's Ritsu. She's cool but seems like a lot of energy. She likes to mess around and all of that and I like that in a person. She's platonic tier, but relationship? eh. Yui. What else can I say? She's cute and cool but at the end of the day I'd be her carer. I don't want that. Tsumugi. She's the kind of rich I don't mind. Chill, relaxed and all over cool. Awesome personality. Would be friends with/10. She is super kawaii desu ne~ forgive me it was a joke but, again, a platonic thing. I'd like to be friends with her very much. Obviously the rest of the cast aren't up in the top five, but it goes like this: the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift, and all who disagree with me are fucking normies

No.787

>>781
Good night anime

No.830

>>781
Good night

[Return][Go to top] [Catalog] [Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ h / librejp / sp / v ] [ ukko ]